Scivation Mass Gainer Chocolate Dream 4.63 lbs
Size Without Compromise
For years, supplement manufacturers marketed weight gain powders to 90-pound weaklings, promising them the beach body of their dreams if they just choked down the chalky mixture on a daily basis. These weight-gain powders were just mounds of cheap sugar mixed with a dash of protein powder in an insanely lopsided ratio of macronutrients.
Enter the new generation of weight gain products with Scivation’s Mass Gainer™, a scientifically designed blend of ingredients in a 50/30/20 ratio of macronutrients (carbs/protein/fat) that will help you add pounds in the form of lean muscle rather than body fat.† Mass Gainer is comprised of carefully selected sources of protein, carbs and fat, as well as two scientifically-proven supplements. Scivation Mass Gainer contains:
- High-quality milk protein isolate sourced from grade-A skim milk that has undergone a low heat process to maintain protein purity. This is some of the highest quality milk protein on the market
- Low-glycemic, insulin-stabilizing carbs, predominantly from organic brown rice and organic fractionated rice oligodextrins, which also provide a plethora of health benefits
- A blend of healthy fatty acids derived from such sources as fish oil, sunflower oil, golden flax seed oil, and coconut oil, which include Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) and medium-chain triglycerides but contain only two grams of saturated fat per serving
- 5000 mg of creatine magnesium chelate
- 500 mg of betaine anhydrous
Scivation Mass Gainer is the fulfillment of a promise made 50 years ago by the founding fathers of the supplement industry. We’re happy to deliver on their claims. So will you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
| Supplement Facts|
Serving Size: 3 Scoops (105.2g)
Servings Per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
α-Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Linoleic Acid (LA)
|Total Carbohydrate||52 mg||17%|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)||500 mg||†|
|Betaine (as Betaine Anhydrous)||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|