Optimum 100% Whey Banana 2 lbs
Industry's Leading Whey Protein
Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids for muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in the world's best-selling whey protein powder. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly-digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There's no doubt this is the standard by which all other proteins are measured.
The True Strength of Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC) we're able to pack 24 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond the Basics
- 75% Protein by Weight (24g of Protein per 32g Serving Size).
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient.
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine and Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- More than 5 Grams of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
| Supplement Facts|
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (31g)
Servings Per Container: 29
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|