Pure-AminoTM is the most advanced All-Natural BCAA Endurance & Recovery Drink Mix available. It improves upon the typical 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA's by providing a 4:1:1 ratio (Leucine 4g, Isoleucine 1g, Valine 1g) based on the fact that L-Leucine is the most important Amino acid when it comes to anabolic signaling for muscle growth and tissue repair (recovery). Pure-Amino™ also features the muscle anti-oxidant NAC: N-Acetylcysteine which has been shown in research to aid the protection of muscle cells during exertion by promoting Glutathione. This is also what is believed to be responsible for NAC's ability to boost aerobic endurance in some athletes. To further promote Glutathione, Selenium is used as well; these two muscle protecting ingredients (NAC and Selenium) have been shown to boost endurance and possibly hormone levels as well.†
- NAC & Selenium Backed by Research to Boost Aerobic Endurance.†
- 4:1:1 Ratio of water soluble BCAA's that mix clear.†
- No Artificial Sweeteners, colors or filler.†
When Can I take Pure-Amino™
- Pre-exercise: for a non-stimulant boost in exercise performance and a delay in fatigue.†
- Intra-workout: Can be taken during training to promote muscle repair or a delay in fatigue.†
- Post-exercise: the 4:1:1 BCAA blend featuring L-Leucine will promote recovery from intense exercise.†
- Also supplement with Pure-Amino™ at any time during the day in between meals to promote an anabolic state.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry and Raspberry Flavors, Citric Acid, Stevia 98% Maltodextrin, Red Beet Powder, Silica, Propylene Glycol.
Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water either before, during or after training. Pure-Amino™ can be used stand alone as a BCAA supplement or in conjunction with exercise for the purposes of boosting performance (especially endurance) and recovery.†
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not combine with any other selenium supplement. Persons living in areas with high soil selenium such as North and South Dakota should consult a physician before use. Do not consume more than 5 servings in one day. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are unaware of your current health status.