Titanium Dioxide, Gelatin, and Silica
Always begin use with 1-2 JetFuel capsules to determine tolerance. As a dietary supplement take 2-3 capsules with an 8oz. glass of water 2 times daily. Take 1-3 capsuels early in the day with a glass of water and another 1-3 capsules near lunch time with glass of water. For best results, take JetFuel on an empty stomach with 2 glasses of water before doing cardio first thing in the morning.
Never Consume More Than 6 JetFuel Capsules Daily (In Any 24-Hour Period)
Jet Fuel capsules daily to determine tolerance.
Special Tips and Time of Use:
- Take 1-3 caps before driving long distance (for better concentration)
- Take 1-3 caps before having sex (utilizing yohimbine HCL in Jet Fuel)
- Take 1-3 caps twice a day for several weeks before competition
- Take 1-3 caps before an exam, game or something that requires focus
- Take 1-3 caps with breakfast or before going to work
- Take 1-3 caps during the day for a quick energy boost
- Take 1-3 caps before doing cardio with plenty of water
Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before using this product if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other prescription drug, or you are using an over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or phenylpropanolamin e (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cold/cough and weight control products). Exceeding the recommended serving will not improve results and may cause serious adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.