Betancourt Deprogen ARS 60 caps
Betancourt Nutrition's Deprogen ARS™ (Anti-Aromatase) is designed for athletes/bodybuilders at the highest level of competition who must maintain healthy hormone levels as they undergo metabolic stress from strenuous exercise. Deprogen ARS™ is also effective for athletes looking to modulate hormone levels after competitions or periods of intense training. The ingredients used in Deprogen ARS™ are based on human studies as recent as 2007. Deprogen ARS™ is also ideal for athletes/bodybuilders seeking manage body fat levels.
- 2X as much Boron as the competition for naturally rebounding testosterone levels.†
Ferrando, Green NR. The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders. Int J Sport Nutr. 1993 Jun;3(2):140-9
- Indole 3 Carbinol is used to limit estrogen and estrogen related side effects.†
Michnovicz J, Bradlow H.L. Induction of Estradiol Metabolism by Dietary Indole-3-carbinol in Humans. JNCI. 1990
- Di-Indolyl Methane promotes estrogen metabolism.†
Rajoria S, et al. 3,3'-diindolylmethane modulates estrogen metabolism. E Pub Med 2011.
- 7-Methoxyflavone is the most potent anti-aromatase and is more bio available than it’s non methylated flavone counterparts.†
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion root) has been dosed for daily use to reduce water retention and improve muscle hardness without the risk of muscle wasting.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
| Supplement Facts|
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale)||250mg||†|
Indole 3 Carbinol
|(DIM) Di-Indolyl Methane||50mg||†|
|Bioprene (Black Pepper Extract)||5mg||†|
Boron (Boron Citrate)
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|