Optimum 100% Soy Chocolate 2.08 lbs
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF SOY
Soy Protein Isolates are low in fat, cholesterol-free, and loaded with protein. As one of the few complete vegetable protein sources, soy proteins are suitable for vegetarians and contian all of the essential amino acids to help support muscle growth and development. Because we know you expect more from ON, this soy protein powder - like all ON powdered products - has been istantized for easy mixing. make a quick shake using a blender, shaker cup or just a glass and spoon anytime you want to support your progress in the gym.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 25 grams of soy protein per serving
- Suitable for vegetarians who eat dairy.
- Provides all eight essential amino acids (EAAs) and nearly 2 grams of arginine per serving.
- Low in fat and cholesterol.
- 0 grams of sugar so it's great for contest and low-carb dieting.
- Made with identitiy preserved (IP), also know as non-GMP, soy protein.
- Contains naturally-occurring isoflavones.
| Supplement Facts|
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (31.5g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories per gram:|
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
|‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|