Betancourt Glutamine 300 g
Glutamine is the most abundant single amino acid in the human body; as a result, it is involved in many physiological processes from recovery to immune system support. Betancourt Nutrition's Glutamine is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
- Spare muscle glutamine stores and reduce muscle protein catabolism
- Stimulate glucose synthesis
- Enhance recovery from training
- Support arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels
- Increase the H+ (acid)- and ammonia-buffering capacity of the body
- Increase growth hormone (GH) levels
- Increase thermogenesis and metabolic rate
- Support blood glucose and energy levels
†These statement have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.