Betancourt Phosflex Fruit Punch 2.5 lbs 25 svg*
The Last Creatine You Will Ever Need!
Connective tissue connects your muscles to your bones and bears most of the load as you lift weights in the gym. Whereas most products focus only on muscle, new PHOSFLEX™ promotes the recovery of muscle and connective tissue in hard-training athletes, beginner through advanced. If you feel stiff and sore following heavy workouts, then use this formula made by the scientist at Betancourt.
Only Phosflex™ contains:
- 3-Energy Creatine Complex: Creatine Monohydrate is the most studied and proven form of creatine. It supports ATP re-synthesis by increasing muscle levels of phosphocreatine. The addition of di-creatine malate and creatine alpha-ketoglutarate to PHOSFLEX™ takes ATP re-synthesis to another level three levels, in fact. While creatine increases muscle phosphocreatine levels, malate and alpha-ketoglutarate support the function of the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle, a metabolic pathway involved in the re-synthesis of ATP†
- Glucose Polymers: GPs are possibly the fastest-acting, purest way to deliver glucose to your body. They can be digested and absorbed very quickly, making them ideal for fast recovery of glycogen levels post-workout.†
- Waxy Maize: Derived from corn, WM is a slowly digesting, low-GI carb. It raises blood glucose levels gradually, which means that they come down gradually, too. This makes WM ideal for long, heavy workouts and individuals who have experienced sugar "crashes" with other carbs†
- Leucine Nitrate: The branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) leucine turns on "switches" inside your muscle cells that allow rates of muscle protein synthesis to increase after resistance exercise. The nitrate attached to leucine can be converted into nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator and regulator of muscle blood flow†
- Banaba Leaf Powder Extract: Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) contains corosolic acid (CA), a pentacyclic triterpene that supports glucose levels in the healthy range. Though its mechanism of action is unclear, studies suggest that it can increase glucose uptake in muscle cells, thereby supporting recovery. CA has even been shown to have anabolic (building) effects on bone.†
- (1,3)(1,6) Beta-D-Glucan Powder: BDG is a naturally-occurring insoluble carbohydrate. Animal studies suggest that BDG is a potent immune system modulator that may reduce inflammation, a common symptom of heavy training.†
- Glycerol Monostearate: Inside the body, GM releases glycerol. Glycerol is hydroscopic, which means that it draws water around itself. When glycerol accumulates inside muscle and joint tissues, it hydrates and volumizes them, which provides hydraulic support.†
- L-Tyrosine: Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters involved in the regulation of mood. Supplementation with tyrosine appears to be most helpful under conditions of mental stress.†
- Potassium Bicarbonate: PB supplies the essential electrolyte potassium and helps buffer acid produced in muscle during high-intensity exercise.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
| Supplement Facts|
Serving Size:1 scoop (approx. 45 g)
Servings Per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||8%|
|Phosflex Blend||45,000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|