Betancourt BCAA 211 2400 mg 100 svg 300 capsules
BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are a combination of leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They work synergistically to promote tissue repair and prevent catabolism. Betancourt Nutrition's BCAA 2:1:1 is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
BENEFITS OF BCAA SUPPLEMENTATION
- BCAA's promote healthy insulin levels.†
- BCAA's are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.†
- BCAA's can delay mental fatigue.†
- Leucine aids in the signaling of protein synthesis.†
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.†
- BCAA supplementation supports lean mass and strength.†
- BCAA's are lost during high intensity exercise.†
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|